Aryaloka’s spacious facilities are available for use by businesses, organizations, schools, or any group in need of a quiet and beautiful meeting space. Whether you would like to schedule a morning exercise class, a day-long meeting, a weekend retreat, or a week-long residential seminar, we can accommodate you.
Our main building (A) comfortably holds 40 to 50 people for daylong events and 19 for overnight events. Our smaller building (B) holds up to 13 people for day or overnight events.
The facilities include:
- Large, multi-purpose room ideal for yoga, T’ai Chi, meetings, lectures, or performances — a wall can be used as a projection screen (A)
- Large meditation hall (A)
- Small meditation hall B)
- Large selection of meditation materials — mats, cushions, benches, chairs, blankets
- Two porches (one screened, one open) for casual meetings (A)
- Large lounge/dining area (A)
- Small lounge/dining area (B)
- Fully-equipped kitchen (A and B)
- Furnished, dormitory-style bedrooms that sleep two to four people. (A and B) Building A includes four bunk beds
- Two shared bathrooms (A and B)
- Library (A)
- Well-stocked bookstore including incense, meditation supplies, prayer flags, rupas (statues), and children’s books (A)
- Fourteen acres of woodland with walking trails
If you’d like to get a better look at our center, check out the virtual tour here.
Optional Catering and Instruction
We offer catering for groups renting our facility. We can provide full catering (three meals a day), partial catering (one or two meals a day), or self-catering (renters do their own cooking). The meals we provide are vegetarian and we ask that self-caterers also cook vegetarian food. We are happy to provide advice and recipes, if needed.
Our senior meditators can offer instruction in meditation to your group upon request.
Rental Terms and Conditions
Non-catered group rates per day:
- Up to 30 people – $400 (or $40 per person, whichever is less)
- 31 to 40 people – $475
- 41 to 60 people (maximum) – $550
- Half-day rates available upon request
Non-catered weekend (overnight) rates – Friday evening to Sunday afternoon:
- $40 per person per night, or $800 total, whichever is greater
- Smaller groups will be accommodated in our smaller building (B)
- Groups larger than 19 may book both buildings (A and B)
If staying overnight before or after an Aryaloka event:
- $20 per person, non-catered
- $40 per person, non-catered, if not connected to an Aryaloka event
- $65 per person per night
- Catering rates for day groups available on request
* Please note that the above fees are subject to change without notice.
If the renter cancels the event more than 30 days in advance, the deposit will be refunded minus a management charge of $150 for groups larger than 10 people and $50 for groups of up to 10 people. If the cancellation is made within 30 days or less of the event, the renter will forfeit the deposit. Exceptions to this policy may be made at the discretion of the center administrator.
An additional $150 cleaning fee will be charged. One half of this fee will be refunded if the group agrees to clean at the end of their stay. Please contact the office for details.
We require a 50% deposit to reserve your dates. Please book as far in advance as possible. You will also be asked to sign a rental agreement contract and provide a security deposit and insurance coverage.
Cigarette smoking is allowed only in designated outside areas. Alcohol, illegal substances, and firearms are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
We ask that no meat/fish products be cooked or served at Aryaloka. If someone needs to eat meat/fish for medical reasons (only), we ask that it be prepared elsewhere and brought ready-to-eat.
To contact us regarding rental reservations: